February 18 - 20 2019 | RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA - Training SessionRegister now Agenda
We invite you to register today to participate in the EMV OPEN TRAINING.
This three-day training will enable you to understand EMV migration and its benefits. It will also provide you with an overview of EMV contactless technology and the transaction flows of the EMVCo’s EMV Contactless Book C-2 Kernel 2 (Mastercard) and EMV Book C-3 Kernel 3 (Visa) specifications.
SAVE THE DATES
From Monday 18th to Wednesday 20th February, 2019.
King Fahd Rd, An Namudhajiyah
|February 18 - AM||
AN OVERVIEW OF EMV
• What is a smartcard?
• The customer journey
• What is EMV and EMVCo?
• Overview of EMV migration and certification
• The business drivers behind EMV
• The benefits and challenges of EMV
|February 18 - PM||
• The payment ecosystem
• Roles and responsibilities within the ecosystem
• What is a transaction flow?
• The differences between the main payment schemes
• Requirements and recommendations
|February 19 - AM||
• Contact Book 1-4 (reminder)
• Contactless Book overview (A-D)
• Basic transaction (1st approach C2)
- One GENAC1
- Switch interface
- CVM (CD CVM)
- ODA (Online ODA)
|February 19 - PM||
Books A & B
• Entry Point (diagram and flow of the four steps) - output
• SELECT PPSE
• Kernel ID
• Different start in Entry point
FOCUS ON BOOK C-2 KERNEL 2 AN
|February 20 - AM||
Book C-2 Kernel 2 (Mastercard)
• MSD (CVC3 + insertion track 1 / 2)
• EMV (including CVM)
Book C-3 Kernel 3 (Visa)
• Form Factor Indicator
• MSD (dCVV)
• EMV (CVM / CTQ)
|February 20 - PM||
• Terminal LEDs and BIP
• 2nd tap (Visa, D-PAS and mobile)