Inside Sales (F/M)
Looking for a fresh start? Want to work in a friendly, dynamic environment with a flexible remote/on-site working policy? Join our Sales team! You will actively contribute to promote and sell our tools and services with a specific focus on our NFC portfolio.
Come take up the challenge!
- Be responsible for the sales of specific tools and services.
- Manage customer contracts.
- Be responsible for the customer portfolio.
- Ensure the promotion of Fime's products and services.
- Collaborate with teams to set up and monitor the appropriate actions in order to secure revenue.
- Guarantee the quality of service and ensure the appropriate and timely delivery of tools and services.
- Register sales / orders in the company's CRM.
- Manage customer complaints and disputes.
- Regularly collect key information on the characteristics and availability of the company's products in the market.
- Comply with internal procedures and practices.
- Contribute to the improvement of the internal quality process.
- Generate and share comprehensive business performance reports.
Knowledge & skills
- Fluent English - Ability to work in an international environment.
- Knowledge of export procedures and specificities of the international market.
- Strong customer account management skills.
- Commercial flair.
- Results orientation.
- Sense of customer service.
- Ability to manage priorities and time effectively (multitasking).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and customers.
- Ability to understand the field of new technologies.
- Good knowledge of the portfolio of NFC Forum or EMVCo testing tools and services is a plus.
Inside Sales (F/M)
- Bac+3 minimum in international trade or business administration.
- 3 years minimum experience in sales administration.
What we offer