Performed in the Silicon Valley area at San Jose, CA, your role will be to provide customers test & certification services in the payment industry.
- You will support our customers directly during their QA phases and certifications against different standards such as Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Discover
- You will collaborate with customers during QA projects in our premises or at their site;
- You will perform QA sessions or certifications according to the customers’ requests or the technical standards (external & internal);
- You will increase your skills & knowledge and ensure the maintenance of your acquired skills;
- You will be part of the improvement of laboratory activities;
- You will contribute to the Quality System improvement;
- You will maintain the lab test environment to ensure testability accuracy;
- You will provide technical training to customers and/or employees;
- You will suggest ways of working improvements.
Knowledge & skills
- Analytical mind and shows interest in new technologies in the payment industry;
- Proactive, autonomous and rigorous while working within a team environment;
- Ability to communicate with customers and team members;
- Have a sensibility skills toward confidentiality data;
- BS in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or any other relevant diploma;
- Payment industry experience - EMVCo, PCI, EMV Contactless specifications (asset).
- 4-5 years of experience in the payment industry or in relevant testing & QA;
- Knowledge of payment solutions and technologies (asset);
- Previous experience working with payment terminals (asset).
What we offer
- Full time permanent
- San Jose