Easily evaluate transactions, anywhere.
Contact and contactless transaction spy solution.
Capture, record and analyze any transaction while in the field.
Smartspy+ is an innovative, small, light and portable solution. It captures, records and analyzes contact or contactless communications between smart cards, NFC tags, ePassports, mobile devices and readers, without disrupting transactions.
Smartspy+ enables product developers and system integrators to easily check, debug and validate their products at any location during the integration process.
Ideal for L1 / L2 debugging, L2 / L3 logs capture, L2 timing measurements.
Test anywhere thanks to BLE, embedded memory and lithium-polymere battery.
Get your logs compatible with all L3 testing portals.
Improve the performance of your reader with the ReaderPerformance option.
Easier transaction capture thanks to enhanced hardware sensitivity.
Flexibility is built in and new features can be easily added to meet your unique needs.
Captures and interprets ISO / IEC 14443 RF protocol and ISO / IEC 7816 contact protocol.
Provides multiple views of the transaction (image of the signal, L1 / L2 protocol and timing logs).
Reproduce the L2 behavior of a reader or card with the spy log.
How it works.
Smartspy+ comprises the Smartspy+ Analyzer (software) and Probe+ (hardware).
- Smartspy+ Analyzer controls the hardware, allowing you to manage, record, delete and display transactions.
- Probe+ captures contact and contactless transactions. Rechargeable battery and USB / UART or BLE connectivity enable portability.
- ReaderPerformance (optional) enables to read performance testing by recording and synchronizing light and sound signals from a reader with a transaction log.
- Contact testing extender (optional) is recommended for an ATM.
What's in the box.
The tool comes complete with all hardware and accessories needed to perform testing.
- Probe+ with all necessary components.
Options are provided in the box if they are purchased with the full solution. If not, they are provided in a standalone box.
Download our technical specifications sheets for more information.