What’s in the e-Book?
In an effort to reduce costs, increase market competition and better meet local needs, the market is increasingly looking to domestic payment schemes for an alternative.
However, given the market’s inherent complexities, domestic schemes must navigate a number of challenges if they are to remain competitive and super-charge their business models.
What you’ll learn
- The growing global payments landscape.
- Advantages of domestic payment schemes.
- A new playing field.
- Managing the different types of digital transformation.
- Where to start and what to consider.
- Designing and delivering new services with minimal impact.
- Ensuring service readiness at each segment of the ecosystem.
- Gaining the support of members.
- Getting to the next level.