Understand the latest technologies to fight disintermediation and offer consumers the most innovative payments options.
Issuers face a range of challenges across all areas of their business. Firstly, increasingly complex regulatory mandates are changing business models and increasing competition. This is seeing new, agile FinTechs disrupting the issuing ecosystem and driving innovation across new payment platforms and form factors.
This disintermediation is requiring new multi-factor authentication methods – that combine emerging technologies and protocols, including biometrics, risk-based, and 3-D Secure – to ensure security and strong customer authentication across all channels.
All of this is happening while the GiantPays are challenging more traditional business models.
FIME’s tailored consultancy, solution engineering, automated test tools, certification and testing services enable issuers to balance regulatory demands with the technical and strategic needs of its operations to ensure account holders receive innovative and secure services.
- Understanding, developing and launching innovative and secure payment methods for in-store, in-app and online transactions.
- Achieving compliance with new regulations (such as PSD2 and GDPR), and global and domestic EMV payment standards.
- Enabling the agility to compete and / or collaborate with FinTechs on new, innovative business models.
- Ensuring the highest levels of cyber and fraud security for consumers and their data.
- Upgrading back-end infrastructures to process increasing levels of payment data and authorization requests from new digital channels, securely and efficiently.
- Comprehensive consultancy and solution engineering to effectively evaluate and integrate new technologies, ensuring successful digital transformation projects.
- Expert advisory services to ensure compliance with evolving regulatory requirements.
- Automated personalization, contactless and cloud-based payment test tools to assist product and service development while accelerating time to market and mitigating certification challenges prior to launch.
- Technical training and expertise to ensure a quick, seamless and secure upgrade of back-end infrastructures and issuer host systems.
- Full certification services to validate payment products and services prior to market launch.
- Technical integration and testing support to ensure the seamless functionality of new payments platforms, authorization and authentication methods.
ACQUIRING | RETAIL