Test host for terminal integration
Managing terminal-integration testing and certification is challenging, especially when multi-brand acceptance is required. Host log management and test efficiency are considerable challenges for acquirer host managers and testers.
- How do you optimize the test efficiency for different brands?
- How long does it take you to book a test slot with acquirers or payment brands?
- How long do you spend retrieving and sending host logs to your remote testers?
- How do your testers get host logs back and match these big files with each individual test case?
- How does your host log management process impact tester iteration time?
Many of these challenges can be simplified by selecting a test host optimized for terminal integration.