FIME is able to provide you with security evaluation services* to demonstrate your product’s compliance with recognized security standards. It includes both software and hardware penetration testing.
FIME security testing services cover well known standards as well as private schemes:
- AFSCM (French Mobile Contactless Services Association) for mobile applications.
- American Express for Host Card Emulation (HCE) mobile applications.
- Common Criteria (ISO 15408) for Trusted Execution Environments (TEE).
- French Government First-grade Security Certification (CSPN).
- GlobalPlatform for Trusted Execution Environments (TEE).
- Mastercard for Host Card Emulation (HCE) mobile applications.
FIME provides its customer with security evaluation services*. It also supplies detailed evaluation results, especially where security flaws have been detected, in order to help customers update their products. In addition, FIME optimizes the time spent on a delta evaluation of the new version of the product.
FIME is accredited by the French Mobile Contactless Services Association (AFSCM) to carry out security expertise on cardlets, as well as Android and Windows Phone applications, to ensure that they have the required security level. This offer is targeted at MNOs and NFC service providers.
In addition, we perform security evaluation services for Host Card Emulation (HCE) applications on behalf of application developers, service providers and banks and security evaluation services for Trusted Execution Environments (TEE) on behalf of chip manufacturers and handset manufacturers.
* Official Common Criteria, GlobalPlatform and HCE security evaluation services are provided by an accredited partner.