Transport contactless interoperability testing
Easy access to experienced engineers with contactless expertise.
Confirm that the validator or gate complies with the standards required by the European PTA/PTO (France, UK and Germany in AFC closed systems).
A one-stop shop for cost-effective transport interoperability testing services.
Helping system integrators achieve several certifications, from AFC closed-loop systems through to EMV® open-loop systems in compliance with the standards: ISO CEN 16794, Calypso Level 1 and EMV Level 1.
Work with a single partner, accredited by numerous international and domestic payment schemes.
Easy access to customer-first project management, with teams located across all regions.
One-stop shop for consultancy, tools and testing services to ensure functionality, security and durability.
Utilize our expertise in innovative product evaluation, including softPOS, mPOS and transit solutions.
How it works.
- Define the test scope based on product configurations and target certifications.
- Request a quote based on scope.
- Book a timeslot with the lab for debugging and type approval.
- Prepare test samples and the required documentation.
- Testing performed by an accredited local lab.
- On-demand expert result analysis support.
- Provide test results/reports for approvals.
- Calyspo reader level 1.
- ISO CEN 16794 (European standards required by STA).
- NFC Forum for mobile ticketing.
- RCTIF 5.0 (Parisian standard required by IDF Mobilités).