Be ready for Level 2 payment terminal certification.
Rely on the most accredited, cloud-based and automated tool to launch quickly, easily and safely.
Ensure your terminal is ready for payment scheme approval.
To launch innovative and interoperable products quickly and efficiently, kernel developers, mPOS and POS terminal manufacturers must confirm compliance with the latest payment specifications.
Fime used it's extensive experience in the payments industry and in-depth knowledge of payments standardization bodies to develop Eval and ensure the complete validation of your products.
Eval allows you to validate the functional compliance of your terminals against the most extensive range of payment schemes available in the market to reduce costs, mitigate risks and ensure consistency: American Express, Discover Network, eftpos, EMVCo, Gemalto, Idemia, Interac, JCB, Mastercard, RuPay, UnionPay and Visa specifications.
Interested in cloud-based access? Check out our latest Eval+ tool.
Test with an officially qualified tool for pre-validation and lab certification to save time and money.
Save time and money with the test tool's automated testing function.
Reduce your time to market with a user-friendly log diagnosis within the test tool.
Get all your terminal Level 2 payment functions approved with one single test tool.
Customized test cases selection.
Automated cloud-based test cases execution.
Automated report generation.
Upgradable and scalable software libraries.
How it works.
- Eval includes a software platform, test suites and our Fime Card Emulator device which connects to the user's PC.
- Simply set-up the test environment, use the Fime Card Emulator to emulate test cards and perform transactions, then get transaction results.
What's in the box.
- Eval hardware Fime Card Emulator is delivered in a well-protected suitcase which includes:
Fime Card Emulator device.
USB cable to connect the Fime Card Emulator.
- Physical card deck holder (optional when ordering more than 10 performance cards).
Contact terminal testing:
EMVCo - EMV Contact
EMVCo - EMV Contact
Contactless terminal testing:
American Express - expresspay / C4
Discover Global Network - D-PAS & Zip Payment / C6
- EMVCo - EMV Contactless - Book B Entry Point
- Gemalto (PURE)
- Idemia (WISE)
- JCB - J/Speedy / C5
- Mastercard - Mastercard Contactless (with Automation TEI) / C2
- RuPay - qSPARC
- UnionPay - QuickPass Overseas & Global / C7
- Visa - payWave (compliance but not qualified by Visa)