A single tool for faster, simpler brand terminal certifications.
Acquirers and merchants who deploy new EMV terminals must test and certify in line with multiple brand requirements.
Savvi Test Platform significantly reduces the time needed to successfully complete L3 terminal integration testingy.
Speed up and simplify your terminal certification.
Savvi simplifies challenging and time consuming certification projects by determining applicable test cases and providing test process guidance, retrieving and validating test results, simplifying analysis with a user-friendly interface, and generating and submitting test reports according to the brand’s requirements.
The platform also provides up-to-date guidance to help users perform each test without having to refer to specifications or test plans.
Savvi can also be used with Savvi Test Host to benefit from the automated and real-time host log retrieval.
Benefit from Fime’s long experience in terminal integration certification projects.
Save time and money by speeding up test result analysis and making test iterations more effective.
Designed for acquirers and merchants, easily usable by testers new to EMV.
Suitable for all terminals: POS, mPOS, BBT, CAT and ATM.
Use either with programmable cards, card emulator or physical test cards (FIME Test Cards) qualified by payment brands.
Test session total automation with Fime Card Emulator, Savvi Test Platform and Savvi Test Host.
ICS management (completion, import/export) and test case selection.
Step by step test guidance and management in a single view.
Integrated environment (no need for hardware-based transaction spy tool).
Automated matching of card logs, host logs and test cases for instant verdicts.
User-friendly, direct-to-the-point analysis support.
Report generation compliant with brand requirements.
Automatic online software update support.
How it works.
- Test libraries perform test functions for a brand test plan.
- Softcard libraries contain all card images for a specific brand test.
Test media enable test card emulation via programmable cards or via card emulator
What's in the box.
- Fime Card Emulator.
- Memory card with the software and test libraries for global brands.
USB cable and USB dongle for software activation.
Card book with initial Softcard library purchase.
Personalized physical test cards are also available empowering testers to choose the media that best meets their needs.
- American Express Global AEIPS Terminal Test
- American Express Quick Chip Terminal Test Plan
- American Express Global ExpressPay EMV Terminal End to End Test Plan
- American Express Contactless Pre-tap Test Plan
- ATH Assurance Testing (ATHAT)
- CUP UnionPay Terminal Validation Toolkit (UTVT)
- Debit Network Alliance Assurance Testing (DAT)
- DCI contact and contactless D-PAS Acquirer-Terminal End-to-End Test Plan.
DN contact and contactless D-PAS Acquirer-Terminal End-to-End Test Plan
- ELO contact and contactless test plan
- JCB Terminal Check for Implementation Guide (TCI).
- JCB Contactless IC Terminal Check for Implementation (TCI-CL) Guide.
- Mastercard TSE
- NCCC TAT contact and contactless test plan
- NCCC / TWIN terminal L3 test plan.
- PayPak TAT contact test plan
- Pulse contact D-PAS : POS PIN debit end-to-end test plan
- Pulse contact D-PAS : ATM end-to-end test plan
- Troy E2E contact and contactless test plan
- UnionPay IC card acquirer functional & integration test cases
- UnionPay QuickPass acquirers functional & integration test cases
- UnionPay contactless ATM acquirer functional & integration.
- Visa Smart Debit / Credit Acquirer Device Validation Toolkit user guide (ADVT).
- Visa Contactless Device Evaluation Toolkit user guide (CDET).
- Visa CCRT – Interface requirements for ADVT, CDT and DUAL results reporting
- Visa U.S. Quick Chip and Minimum Terminal Configuration ADVT Version7 / CDET Version 2.3 use cases
- Visa U.S. Debit ADVT / CDET use cases