Empowering API developers automate API testing.
TrustAPI+ simplifies and fast-tracks open API design by automating compliance testing against regulatory standards.
Accelerate open banking API compliance testing.
Get ready to strategize, test, certify and scale up your new financial services using open banking APIs.
Banks and fintechs need to optimize integration into the open banking world. Automating functional and security testing allows players to fast-track completion of their regulatory compliance check-list.
Assess compliance against popular API standards using a unique open banking API test environment.
Tailor API testing to specific needs and business requirements.
Benefit from clear and comprehensive reports ahead of final certification.
Create, run and maintain automated functional and security test campaigns for generic REST APIs.
Test a wide range of open banking API standards with a built-in collection of test methods.
Accelerate end-to-end testing without the complexity of scripting new and updated tests.
Manage and share resources across teams with hosting flexibility (on-premise, SaaS).
Reduce the cost and time required to verify APIs against compliant standards.
Unlimited support for API technologies (SOAP / REST) and standards (STET, The Berlin Group).
Automates pass / fail results to enable continuous integration and compliance testing from one solution.
Loads and manages simulated banks’ data assets.
Delivers simulated open banking client application use cases (e.g. PSD2 PISP & AISP).
How it works.
- TrustAPI+ automates functional and security testing, offers easily customizable test plans and delivers confidence during quality assurance testing.
- Standard test plans for major open banking API standards are included and new API standards can be added easily to test on-demand.
- STET v1.4.
- The Berlin Group NextGenPSD2 XS2A 1.3.5.
- Financial Data Exchange FDX API 4.0 (development underway).
- Open Banking UK OBIE API v3.1.4 (development underway).
- OWASP API10 OWASP API10 v1.0 (development underway).